The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) routinely consults with Government agencies, private sector organisations and individuals about:
- how the Australian Government can be more open, accountable and transparent
- how government held information (public sector information) can be more accessible, discoverable and useable
- the challenges of implementing effective information policy
- how government information can be used to maximise its value
- how to engage the community in the development of Australian Government policies and processes.