This page contains the Australian Information Commissioner’s reports on information policy. The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) produces reports on:
- the information policy landscape in Australia and internationally
- recognising the value of public sector information
- what can be done to maximise the use and value of public sector information
- information policy best practice
- the challenges of implementing information policy best practice
- the development of OAIC policy positions.
Information policy reports