- Web banners and buttons
- Social media tool kit
- Law reform resources
- Newsletter content
- Training material
Use these images on your website, intranet or social media platforms to assist with promoting PAW with your stakeholders. There are a variety of sizes and shapes available.
Banner — 800 x 100 px
Banner — 448 x 147 px
Partner button — 235 x 235 px
Button — 571 x 358 px
Button with hashtag — 335 x 335 px
Facebook cover photo — 1500 x 583 px
Use our social media tool kit for suggested social media status updates in the lead up to and during PAW. We encourage you to share our privacy messages via social media using our hash tag #2014PAW.
Please note: a number of the links in this tool kit are not yet live. They will be available prior to the commencement of Privacy Awareness week.
The OAIC has developed a number of resources to help you and your colleagues familiarise themselves with the new privacy principles that commences on 12 March 2014. Feel free to print and distribute these around your workplace.
Guides and guidelines
- APP Quick Reference Tool (A4 poster for your desk)
- APP guidelines
- Guide to undertaking privacy impact assessments — summary NEW
- Guide to undertaking privacy impact assessments NEW
- Privacy business resource 4 — De-identification of data and information
- Privacy business resource 3 — What has changed in credit
- Privacy business resource 2 — Privacy Act reforms checklist for APP entities (organisations)
- Privacy agency resource 2 — Privacy Act reforms checklist for APP entities (agencies)
- Information policy agency resource 1 — De-identification of data and information
The OAIC has developed a number of fact sheets about law reform. These may be useful for training, education and awareness.
- Privacy fact sheet 17: Australian Privacy Principles
- Privacy fact sheet 24: How changes to privacy law affect you NEW
- Privacy fact sheet 25: Credit reporting in Australia – summary NEW
- Credit reporting 'know your rights' – 15 fact sheet series NEW
More information and resources about law reform are available on the Privacy law reform page.
Display our posters around your office to let your colleagues know about privacy awareness. The posters are available in soft copy for download or sharing.
Use this content for newsletters or staff bulletins in the lead up to or during PAW. Feel free to tailor this information to make it relevant to your organisation.
Use these presentations to conduct training sessions on privacy law reform during PAW. You might also like to play them on screens in your office foyer or put them on your intranet for colleagues to view. Please refer to the ‘notes for presenters’ document to assist you deliver the training session.