On this page:
Below you will find a range of papers and/or draft documents created for public consultation purposes by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner since 1 November 2010.
Note: Information about consultations on these papers and draft documents, the submissions received in response and any reports released as a result of the consultations can be found on our consultations page.
- Issues Paper 2: Understanding the Value of Public Sector Information in Australia (November 2011) PDF
- Issues Paper 1: Towards an Australian Government Information Policy (November 2010) PDF
- Review of charges under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 Discussion Paper (October 2011) PDF
- Disclosure Log Discussion Paper (March 2011) PDF, RTF
- Personal and business information — Third party review rights under the FOI Act (PDF) (August 2012)
- Proposed revocation of the Biometrics Institute Privacy Code: Consultation paper (February 2012)
- Consideration of application for a Public Interest Determination – UnitingCare Wesley Adelaide: Consultation Paper (October 2011) PDF
- Consideration of application for a Public Interest Determination – Collection of family, social and medical histories: Consultation Paper(October 2011) PDF
- Review of TFN Guidelines: Consultation Paper (August 2011)
- Review of Credit Provider Determinations: Consultation Paper No.2 – Indigenous Business Australia (May 2011) PDF
- Review of Credit Provider Determinations: Consultation Paper No.1 – Assignees and Classes of credit providers (May 2011) PDF
- Information Publication Scheme Draft Agency Plan (March 2011) PDF, RTF