I, Angelene Falk, Australian Information Commissioner and Australian Privacy Commissioner, and Agency Head of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, for the purposes of the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013 (Cth) revoke all previous instruments of appointment made pursuant to section 36 of that Act, and appoint, pursuant to section 36 of that Act, as authorised officers for the purposes of the Act, the following public officials:
- Bruce Cooper, Acting Deputy Commissioner
- David Stevens, Assistant Commissioner, Dispute Resolution
- Emma Liddle, Director Legal Services
- Caren Whip, General Counsel
- Cate Cloudsdale, Director Investigations and Determinations
- Mark Smolonogov, Head of People and Culture.
This instrument of appointment shall take effect from 3 December 2021 and shall remain in force until otherwise amended or revoked.
DATED this 29th day of November 2021.
Australian Information Commissioner