In this section you will find current and recent consultations held by the Office of the Australia Information Commissioner.
Any previous consultations not held in this area can be found in our consultations archive.
In this section
- Privacy and start-up businesses
- Guide to developing a data breach response plan
- eHealth system — revised PCEHR (Information Commissioner Enforcement Powers) Guidelines
- Health privacy guidance
- Guide to privacy regulatory action — second tranche
- Guide to the OAIC’s privacy regulatory action
- Revised Guide to Information Security: ‘Reasonable steps’ to protect personal information
- Application for a PID international money transfers
- OAIC's privacy regulatory action policy
- Guide to undertaking privacy impact assessments
- Draft Privacy (Credit Related Research) Rule consultation Feb 2014
- Draft Privacy (Persons Reported as Missing) Rules 2014
- Draft Australian Privacy Principles Guidelines