You can ask for an internal review.

If you're not happy with the decision the agency made about the documents, you can ask for an internal review or external review by the Information Commissioner.

Another officer in the same agency will make a new decision on your FOI request.

You can also ask for internal review of the decision to charge you. 

I'm not happy with the internal review decision