Health information is any personal information about your health or disability. It includes information or opinion about your illness, injury or disability.
Some examples of health information include:
- notes of your symptoms or diagnosis
- information about a health service you’ve had or will receive
- specialist reports and test results
- prescriptions and other pharmaceutical purchases
- dental records
- your genetic information
- your wishes about future health services
- your wishes about potential organ donation
- appointment and billing details
- any other personal information about you when a health service provider collects it.