If a data breach causes you to suffer distress, try to reach out to family or friends or to a support service below for help.
|Mental health information and support|
Australia’s national identity and cyber support service. They can connect you with a specialist identity and cyber security counsellor
Support for young people for any reason
Mental health information and support
|Suicide Call Back Service||Support for people affected by suicide|
Other useful links
- Report cybercrime securely to the Australian Cyber Security Centre at ReportCyber
- MoneySmart has information about financial, investment and insurance scams
- The Office of the eSafety Commissioner has advice on staying safe online, including how to respond to cyberbullying and cyber abuse
- Scamwatch has information about how to recognise, avoid and report scams
- cyber.gov.au has information on the latest online threats and how to respond.